Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm on my way to school and
I realized something terrible
about my life.
There is this pattern
and it's all fucking similar,
you can call it same already
even though they are all different people.
But I keep doing it and I think
it's time I stopped following my heart
maybe.
That's really tough though,
for someone who relies on instincts and
what my heart tells me.

This pattern,
this freaking pattern.
I should stop doing this.
It always ends the same because,
even though I could have not,
I let it.

Maybe I can remind myself this
in hopes of not making the same mistake I did
the past three times.
Three may seem little
but I lost a lot in those three times,
I lost more than 8 people who meant a lot to me,
12 to be exact but those 8 were crucial.
Thankfully, 1 is still around :)
But don't regret those decisions right,
learn from them.
I'm going to try and fix one,
yes?
Try.

For what it's worth.
I'm trying not to run away,
please don't let me.
All I need to do now
is to turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment