Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I want to post so many things up here
but i don't have the time to do proper posts so far :(
that's sad because eventually i'll forget what i wanted to post.

been having too little sleep,
staying out way too much for school stuff and studying,
being home too little,
being broke too often,
feeling rather down lately.
Not forgetting i'm having one of the worst break outs now.

I REALLY WANT TO DO MY PROPER POSTS BECAUSE
I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT BUT I DON'T HAVE THE SIT-DOWN TIME
TO DO SO.

I must say though,
i've changed so much this year,
or rather in a few months' span
and the people who made big enough a impact
that caused me to change,
thank you.
Doesn't matter if it's negative or positive impact,
i've changed so much mentally,
and i thank you for that.

Really, honestly, truly,
thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment