Sunday, October 20, 2013

5am-ish

and I can't sleep.
too much coffee in my body.
I used to not like Starbucks because
overpriced stuff right there you know,
overpriced yummy stuff.
But because of the wireless and
we need a place to go to get our work done,
not always being productive but I love your company nonetheless,
Charleen and I have been to two different Starbucks
for so many days already.
I should have known better, no caffeine after 6pm
but it was fine those days till today.
Today I'm not fine, I can't sleep
while I'm here being over exhausted.

You know when you think of something
long enough,
like getting conclusions after conclusions after conclusions,
you see things so much better
and you don't look for an answer anymore
but you just look for a clear picture and
a positive mindset to face the situation.

How am I suppose to wake up for school later.

It's your birthday,
I'll see you later!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment