Thursday, October 10, 2013

Can I just

"friendly reminder that in psychology school 
people are taught that anger is a secondary emotion, 
so next time you make someone mad, 
remember that it’s because they were originally hurt or upset"

Thank you.
Because i get upset a lot
and i let myself get hurt as much.
Just because.
I can never explain myself better
until i find somebody else's words 
put together perfectly,
i am so bad at putting words together
that the messages i want to deliver
to the another person
is usually misunderstood 
or there was a misunderstanding in my emotions.
My bad though, my bad. 
It's usually like this -
i'm being told something,
that something is planted in my head like a seed
and then it grows roots, sprouts,
grows into this maze of vines
BUT
i'll just pluck out one vine, JUST ONE or sometimes a few more,
and give it to the other person in words.
then again nobody will fully understand 
unless i give them ten vines at least.
i usually dont, it gets so complicated i cant even
does that make sense,
i'm so tired i need to sleep.

SINCE IM HERE THO
HI THER
I got really sick two days ago 
(it was like one week + of diarrhoea, nauseous, and dizzy stuff before that)
and it was bad till today, just now
long story short,
i lost a lot of weight and i'm happy about that.

I really want to tell you guys something,
the two of you.
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO but
no.
never mind.
no.
if i can't hold it in any longer,
i might just tear my books and eat them pages.
the chances i don't take for myself,
i might or might not regret in the future

and this is the end of my
can i just.
yes i can, this is my blog.
but then again, if i really could,
this wouldn't be this shortly long. 

I really know how to do this better now,
i really know how to handle it better now,
and all i ask for is not another chance
but more like throwing away our old book
and opening a new, blank one.
More like starting anew.
Maybe that's why i needed closure,
i had to get rid of whatever happened back then.
I don't like all that that was going on inside of me
in that really short but long period of time.
How can i tell you that it will never be like that again,
how can i tell you that i'm going to try so hard
to make sure we will be alright no matter what.
How can i tell you that we are about to become different
if you actually hand me an empty book
now.
I can't,
i told you i'll leave it to you.
I hate the words i used that restricts myself sometimes. 

(i finished typing this and realized wo ai ta
was playing all along while i typed this.
sad coincident times -_____-
fiiiiiiiiine, i'll take my leave)

So leave me broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment