Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Those talks.

The ones where you discuss with someone about
matters that affect people's lives,
their growth,
who they are and will become.
I love those talks.
It's like human analysis but not so vague,
you know?
I love finding out what the other party thinks,
how very.. interesting.
Because what the other person have been through
or how they built their foundation
and their principles, how they think
led them to having different analysis
for different things.
Does it not fascinate you that
(although, of course, I don't always agree with them)
those words that came out of their mouth,
which might or might not have been thought through
thoroughly over and over again,
they are part of them.
Those words are part of somebody.
And then from different people,
with all these talks,
I grew so much too.

I miss those talks.

You
(whoever I've talked to, in any part of my life)
will forever be a part of me
(as long as I remember your words)
be it in a good way, a bad way,
or in a way that was unintended.

P.S.
If anybody taught me anything,
you taught me a lot.
You tore me apart and I learnt how to be
a better person from that.
I don't hate you,
so how are you doing now?
If I ever see you again,
I'm not sure how I'll react.
But will I
ever see you again?

P.P.S.
Current fave.!!!!!!!!
Just feel the beat man,
if it doesn't make you want to
groove or dance to it then.
then.
yeah ok can. no forvermo.
(SKIP TO 0:48!)

No comments:

Post a Comment