Monday, September 23, 2013

The idea of

you, reading my blog,
and then probably showing it to that someone
and probably bad mouthing about me?
Uncomfortable.
Very uncomfortable.
But then again, what else can you do.
Even if this is me over thinking,
I have my reasons.

Why do people not get their facts right
and be their ignorant selves
just so they can bring someone down
the way they want to?
Makes you feel like you are right?
Makes you feel superior?
I do all the assumptions and over thinking too
(I'm a huge flaw myself, I don't deny that)
but I would never, ever insult anybody
in any way they don't deserve to be insulted.
I can hate someone but I don't think that someone
should be called fat or ugly, you know what I'm saying?
if I were to use the word ugly on someone I hate,
it would most probably be used describing
his or her heart.
Unless I was called ugly by that person
then it's fine to call that person ugly too right.


"When someone hurts you, you learn to be stronger.
When someone leaves you, you learn to be more independent."

Sometimes it scares me how strong I am
and how independent I can be
because, what if one day I decide to be by myself
forever?
What if one day I decide it's time I left everyone?
What if one day I grow so cold, I no longer need people.

I'm scared,
terrified.
I can no longer talk about what I feel exactly.
I hope someone can change that soon.
I hope this time,
it's someone who would stay.


So drained,
don't know what to think
don't know what I'm thinking.
can't think straight.

waiting for my not-so-triangle triangle man :)
pivot.

Goodnight, love.
I hope you dream of that one dream
that makes you laugh so hard in it
that wakes you up and you continue laughing hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment