Saturday, April 6, 2013

What Up


Haven't blogged about anything in jurassic years
and i just don't feel like continuing with the other blog
Seems pointless, i don't feel like I'm the same person i was
I was all negative and all the bad vibes and stuff
Choked me almost to death reading a few lines of what i blogged
Deleted two of the private ones so
Hello there now.

You know those times when you feel like you have nobody to talk to?
That's me 24/7.
Can't find the right person to talk to
The right person doesn't care or doesn't reply in time to soothe
my troubled mind and heart
I'm so troublesome. can't stand myself haha
Anyway,

Things changed, time have shown itself,
its power, what it can do.
People changed, or rather became who they are to become one day,
they grow, we grow, i grew.
I cannot emphasize enough of how ignorant i've become,
thanks to everyone who made me this way though.
Ignorance is bliss, i don't trouble over stuff as much anymore
and i can brush off some thoughts sometimes too (:
I like that very much.
Helps me move on from unnecessary wastage of brain cells,
not like i have much to spare anyway.

So we all grew and we start to, say,
form the shape that we will become one day and
for example,
a square cannot find into a circle hole anymore
no matter how hard you force it to.
unless you remold it or something but that's time again.
Let time do its job.
But i realize who treated me like trash and who still would
give me their time, I thank you for that.
For the trash treatment and for the time given.
Maybe i can't become a better person as a friend but
i hope i become a better me and spend my good efforts
in the right places.

I really don't like people, or i don't really like them
but i love those that stuck around.

No comments:

Post a Comment