Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I just found this!
I'm so excited, need somebody to do this with me.
Like plan a day just to go for an all out adventure.


You know how
or maybe you don't
But when was the time you got most nervous or anxious?
I have some serious nerve issues.
I panic a lot when i'm scared about something or unsure.
For example, i just checked if the stove is turned off
and i leave house in five minutes,
i'll feel like i'm not sure because i just am not,
so i go check again,
and then after i leave house and if it's one of those days
(which is most of the days)
where i think i'm still not sure, i have to check again
but i'm out, i'll panic in my heart a little till i automatically forget about it.
it will just disappear and that's when i'm ok.
I don't know when and how it will disappear but it will,
i'm so good at forgetting too.
I'm scared, i get nervous a lot,
i'm so awkward, i'm one awkward nerve wrecked ball in human form.

My heart is panicking.
Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment