Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yes, it is I again, in the midst of doing my law CA
because shit how can anyone do this the third time?
I SHALL PASS THIS TIME!!

Finished my (hopefully) last presentation for DMS today
with these guys :)

In hopes that I don't get in trouble with someone's girlfriend for posting this up,
I shall disguise that guy, now nobody knows.
It was fun, especially wearing formal!
I should probably get at least 10 white shirts
just because.

Had one of my favourite bento with cong before rushing off
because starving, there is always time
if starving, even when there's no time.
So yums!! 
I was craving for it for a rather long time already!

So, back to the 20th!
Sister's birthday on the 21st so, wanted to bring the grans to some thai restaurant
which my grandma wanted to go to but it was closed.
Then we headed over to the Grub instead.
Shit man, those fries.
If i had 10 thumbs, i'd raise 9.
Minus one because fat.
















The grandparents were very happy that day :D
Although gramps didn't smile in the photos,
probably cos of confusion and he couldn't see what's going on haha
Those fries though.

Wow, so impressed at what i can accomplish in this post,
just trying to not do my law CA.
Much wow.
To drag this longer,
here's more pictures!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment