Sunday, March 23, 2014

Korean Dramas

"Knock on the closed doors.
Embrace her tired shoulders.
Wipe her tears and listen to her heart.
Love each other like that."

"One person cannot change the world
but you can become the world for someone.
A warm, bright, and peaceful world.
If everyone can be such a world to one person,
one will become ten people,
and then a hundred.
The world will be full of happy people then."


So..
I've been watching some K dramas these days
and holy shit,
they are so addictive literally cannot stop.
I think if someone tells me about plastic surgery now
I might just tell them to go for it hahahaha
Just look at Lee Min Ho?!
Very obsessed with his face right now,
and also The Heirs.
It's so.. i'm not sure if I can say it's relatable but
it shows even the rich have it bad,
and I love how they portray everything.
"Was it from the moment I learned that everyone was the culprit? 
I couldn't simply just be envious of them or dislike them."
Because naturally we, the average or below average, 
would look at the richer ones and be like 
"ahhh, I wish I was capable of living that luxury"
if anyone's curious, go watch The Heirs, you'll understand then.
I'm warning you though, it is daaaaaaaamn addictive!

Fave scene, this one ^
It's like you hit pit bottom, it's all
dark and hopeless now, you don't feel alive.
And then you see light, you see hope, you see your world.


Those two quotes above are from Flower Boys Next Door.
The one that hit me the hardest was
" The related keywords for 'meeting' are 'fate' and 'ill-fated' "
This one's a really, really, reeeaaaally draggy drama,
BUT!!! it's one that's very real to me.
How things are good in a second but turns terribly wrong the next,
how much effort people put into things but then
it becomes cutting ties between people.
I love it.
And i'm also very obsessed with Park Shin Hye now. 



I never thought I would go into this K drama craze.
Things happen.
And this is probably good now because
i'm so tired of facing people.
OH AND MY SIS HAS BEEN WATCHING THIS
Superman Returns?? The Korean one!
Watch how dads take care of their kids hahahahaha
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!

kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment