Monday, March 24, 2014

21


So.. I turned 21 not over a month ago
and
it doesn't feel very different hahaha
and look at my terrible photoshop skills!
I tried to adjust my cake's exposure and all that.

neeeeways,
(and i quote myself from ig lol)
"This journey, I came so far 
Hoping and wishing upon stars
Meeting gems along the way
Along came diamonds, here to stay
Wasn't easy, but was fun
Pulled me through, you all did, my Sun.

Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today,
I am grateful for being appreciated and being tossed around like I don't matter
because here I am, stronger and better than I was before.
I don't always rely on people but when I do,
I choose the ones who can catch me when I fall and
y'all are the strong ones in my life because your minds and hearts are so precious,
especially thankful to those who pulled me through every time I hit bottom.
Here's to all of you,
especially the stronger mind and heart ones, thank you!"


I wanted to do a touching speech or
one that people would make people think twice but
that day itself was so busy and
it flew by without me clearly remembering much ahhaha
because everything was a blur.
When I panic, i usually don't remember things well
and then I had coloured contacts on that day,
which blurred a little of my vision and also made things worse.
Or maybe better, since i couldn't focus,
i probably didn't panic more than i actually would.

It was fun though,
i just hope that the next time i throw a party,
which must be a really special occasion since i really don't like
hosting events or throwing parties,
I GET TO EAT!!
I didn't get to eat at my birthday that day :(
SO SAD KNOW, PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW GOOD THE FOOD WAS
but i only got to eat some left over chicken rendang
which was the yummiest of all!!! but theres only leftover for that
BECAUSE IT WAS THE UGLIEST HAHAHAHAHA
HENG AH!!


Very glad that almost all the friends i invited came!! :D
Although not all my relatives were able to make it
but that's alright.
I was kinda sad at first when people started telling me they couldn't make it,
and stressing over the party all the time.
It got to a point where i thought if im going to feel like that
until the party and throughout the party itself,
what's the point?
I wouldn't be happy.
Then i realized the small things that made me sad didn't matter
as long as i was having fun and enjoying myself!
So i did!

I wanted to share my life thoughts but
this will do for now.



Thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment