Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In life,

the people you meet will always make an impact on you,
doesn't matter big or small.
In life,
you will meet people with the ability to change you
or your mindset.


I know sometimes i forget
but i really need to appreciate the people around me more.
I have never been this appreciative of my friends
in my entire life, because in the first place
i'm a very self destructive person in the head and in the heart.
Nobody could help or save me from myself until now.
So today was really feeling like hell and
my heart was just anchored and sinking for no reason
(probably because of over exhaustion lol)
and then something happened.
I was dying on the inside and then
Nicole,
who talked to me very calmly and logically
without pushing or forcing any words into me
reasoned with me everything rationally,
slowly saved me. from myself.
probably with the help of the chamomile tea i was drinking
but that's not the point!
The point is, she did what nobody could have done to me before.
Nobody could save me
and she did.
It's like you're drowning and somebody
gently puts a life buoy beside you,
because no worries, drowning isn't a big deal
as long as you get out alive. hahaha kidding,
the life buoy was pretty much thrown at me.
I don't know if i'm thankful enough but
i really, really, really appreciate her appearing in my life.
Whoever up there that did this, god of fate or something,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!



And i'm so glad that i didn't head home straight after leaving Yuhao's.
Went to meet Andre instead and he just helplessly listened to me panic hahaha
which is good,
that i had company and i wasn't cooping myself up in the head.
thank you tooooo! :D


Ah, the Angels in life.
Where do they come from?






No comments:

Post a Comment