Sunday, November 3, 2013

#lastfridaynight

To start this post,
these two pictures were sent by Andre
some time ago and hahahahaha
sad life at its best.


My.. erm.. they were on my nails for like three days only,
i kind of liked it though!
TO CHEER ANYBODY UP.


_________________________________________________________
AND FROM HERE ON IS FROM THAT FRIDAY NIGHT
THAT AWESOME ONE
TWO NIGHTS AGO











I'm glad my two boys came along too
*smirk*
*content smile*
*plays If I Lose Myself*
________________________________________________________

hahahahaha
This bag is very pleasant to my eyes.
My eyes like it very much.
Maybe i'll get it if i see it,
just for my eyes, y'know. 

I'm so tired,
so exhausted
mentally and physically.
So lazy,
so....
i don't feel like doing anything but
cuddling up to someone in bed and stay there.
We can laze, read a book, drink tea, laze,
eat cheesecake,
watch movies
laze
laze
laze
play games on our phones
laze
let social media destroy us more than it already did
laze
and laze some more. 
Hey, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment