Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ginny

One of the first few people i told my most scarred secrets to.

So we met at Fossil, we were working part time
and i am so glad that that day,
while i was walking around looking for a job with a friend,
we unwillingly, without any hope, stepped in and asked if they were hiring.
We got the job but were placed in different outlets
so the outlet i was working at,
Ginny was there :)
(sending lots of love to Vivian and Ella too hahaha)

For the first time ever,
she was the only person i knew who was "broken".
Just something we had some similarities in and
that sort of saved me a lot.
I didn't think i was alone anymore,
like alone and all lonely in this
with everybody around at the same time.
Then everything went on from there,
Vivian was around till she went back to China,
but here's to us still being here today <3

Pictures of today,
from my phone and then her phone! :D

While waiting to meet her.
Had dinner at 18chefs
And then to TWG for some dessert!
I guess we were being somewhat a nuisance there hahaha
nothing atas/high class like.
apparently it was "my birthday" so we took pictures.
$7 holy distilled water. 
we decided to finish the whole thing
because it's holy water.
i have fucking odd hand postures,
i never know where to put my hands.

Today was fun!
I hope you marry your boyfriend soon
so that i can attend a wedding
in a pretty dress
and have a 8 course meal
and try not to look fucking fat after.
HAHAHAHA

(i owe you a buffet)

I love you :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment