Tuesday, February 10, 2015

So today this guy appeared in front of me out of the blue
and said "wait.. i just.. wait..."
and i think recently some weird guy appeared in front of me
so my natural instant was to get out of there.
But today, idk man, the guy looked like her ran after me
but i rudely told him i was going to work
(which he happened to stop me right outside the store?)
and walked away from him and into the store.
i feel like a total asshole. i'm sorry whoever you are. :(
there could be so many reasons for you to have ran after me
like to tell me my flyer was down or i dropped something or
like where to buy my cardigan or whatever else.
But i didn't leave any room for you to talk cos you were catching your breath and i was an asshole.
i feel really bad now lol......

but i think in any situation, if i am on my feet
and i can walk off from that spot
and someone stopped me in my track,
i will most probably walk away..
my brain cannot understand why i am stopped and
today was bad because i was going into work,
so my brain couldn't understand why i was stopped at that moment.
urgh.
so sorry man.....

No comments:

Post a Comment