Thursday, July 24, 2014

So exhausted from this pain,
so tired of all this mental exhaustion.
Physical pain is bad enough,
but because of this physical problem
i wear myself down mentally also?
hello myself?
i don't need to rest is it?
can take it easy anot?
i'd like to say that if i ever happen to leave life by accident,
it's fine. i'm fine. i expected death, everybody needs to go through it.
so i thought i should start planning to live,
like maybe go to freaking south korea next year by myself
because i should go on an adventure with myself and only myself,
just so i can get to know myself more
and it's honestly too tiring having a companion to worry about sometimes.
not like a companion would hurt but i need a pillar,
i don't want to be the strong one, but too often i stand alone.
is this making sense i'm

dozing off.. doing my OTQM assignment..
i haven't finish because I'm doing a long-ass question myself
cos group mate not helpful. sianzzzzzzZZZZ

what? almost 2 am already?
what?

No comments:

Post a Comment