Saturday, February 15, 2014

i'm a mess

i hit the last straw.

i just need a shoulder to lean on,
someone to rely on,
who i can have deep conversations with,
y'know?
i'm getting so sick of sponging everything in
and feel the need to take care of others
or tend to their needs and wants,
it's wearing me out so bad that
my ignorance is surfacing so fast 
and in a hot and cold manner.

i can't do this. 

i think i try to find comfort in people
and i do
but they either leave or 
in the end i realize
i need more than this.

I really, really miss
having deep, thoughtful conversations.

I hate school, i hate exams,
it's driving me into this mundane insanity. 
and i don't have the time to sit with the people
who can absorb my sorrow
and share sad quiet conversations with,
to share my life with. 

i'm alive,
but not sure if i'm living.


"it's not much of a life you're living"

No comments:

Post a Comment