Sunday, June 16, 2013

I probably am not a nice person.

I know i have a sharp tongue;
the words i speak are not very kind.
I know i have a mean mind;
the thoughts i think are not very nice.

I usually, almost always,
treat a person how they treat me
or how i think they should be treated.
(non qualified judge here, probably a fail one)
But why do some people want to be treated better than
what i think they deserve from me?
I mean, you can't take your own medicine
then don't feed it to me in the first place.

I'm not saying i might be able to take mine
(i'm not sure, there will probably be a non stop quarrel)
but i learn what to stay away from fast.

Why does this person who give only as much or
lesser than what i give
(or as i interpret it to be from my point of view)
expect so much more from me.
W.H.Y?!

And she probably doesn't remember all the good times we had
or the things i did for her or gave her
or when i gave in to her.
And with this ^
My mind automatically remove some good stuff
from my memory too.

This is exactly how my mind works.
What you are to me,
I am to you.

Remember, i read more into you
than what you show.

No comments:

Post a Comment